About this instance
This instance is hosted in Canada on a donated server. Content is served off of Amazon S3 in the United States.
This instance is moderated by @email@example.com
In general, I expect gamers.exposed users to be good fediverse citizens. Use common sense; don't spam, properly gate NSFW content, don't harass others (for the avoidance of doubt, this means that you should not talk to people who do not want to be talked to
), and don't post anything illegal (this includes drawings of minors as they are illegal under United States and Canada law). I won't moderate contents of posts unless I receive a report and it falls under the above. Moderation decisions are posted publicly under @firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm not a power-hungry 14-year-old, so I'm not going to decide what you can and can't see for you. If you do not want to see posts from a user or instance, use the mute or block features as appropriate.
I will only suspend instances if they abuse the APIs of this instance, spam, or otherwise degrade the service for others. I will make sure to contact the instance's administration to resolve the issue first if possible and reasonable, but in the unlikely event that I end up suspending an instance, I'll send an announcement from @email@example.com
The only instance we block is fedi.app because the instance is used specifically for followbots.
Instances that block or silence us
Oops! Looks like we've hurt some fee-fees.
- toot.cat ("Joking about sexual assault, racism, etc")
- www.librepunk.club ("WUH OH, we forgot to block gamers.exposed, sorry gang, has been fixed")
- likeable.space ("a 'free speech' instance, they don't block or moderate anything apart from spam or illegalities.")
- wolfhoul.me ("These are low-moderation instances that contain a large number of aggressive trolls" - You're an idiot.)
- hub.spaz.org ("Women, people of color, LBGTQ, people with disabilities, and other marginalized groups are welcome here, and admins will defend them aggressively if they are attacked." lol)
- toot-lab.reclaim.technology ("live to block, block to live")
- rage.love (Let's talk about moderation.)
Mastodon generally allows you to view content from and interact with users from any other server in the fediverse. These are the exceptions that have been made on this particular server.
Media files from these servers will not be processed or stored, and no thumbnails will be displayed, requiring manual click-through to the original file:
No data from these servers will be processed, stored or exchanged, making any interaction or communication with users from these servers impossible: